Now that summer is well on its way, it’s time to open the pool, grill some food and enjoy the good hot weather.
This also means taking advantage of being outdoors. Whether it’s playing a sport or reading a book, it’s good to get out of the office, out of the house and get outside.
Not sure what to do? Below are a handful of ideas and activities you could do alone, or get the whole family involved!
- Ride your bike at the park
- Go fishing
- Play a friendly game of flag football
- Have a baseball tournament
- Go camping
- Go to the beach and build a sandcastle
- Walk along the boardwalk
- Take a walk on the beach
- Take an outdoor aerobics class
- Have a water gun battle
- Try something new like cricket or badminton
- Build a slip-n-slide
- Go to an outdoor concert
- Attend a fair
- Go to an amusement park
- Go to the park, feed some ducks & row a boat
- Attend a baseball game
- Try an extreme sport
- Go water skiing
- Run along the water, in the woods or in a park
Remember safety always comes first. Be sure to use sunscreen, stay hydrated and most importantly have fun. Modell’s is here to help with all your summer necessities!